Disorderly Conduct Bail Bonds
Disorderly conduct can seem like a catch-all for anyone causing a disturbance to others, and it often is. For instance, a fight at a bar could be disorderly conduct, or causing a peaceful demonstration to turn violent. In the state of Missouri, a disorderly conduct charge can be serious.
CLASSES OF DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGES
Class A Misdemeanor:
- Institutional Vandalism
Class B Misdemeanor:
- Peace Disturbance
- House of Worship Protection AcT
- Unlawful Assembly
- Drunkenness or Drinking in Certain Places Prohibited
- Class C Misdemeanor: Private Peace Disturbance
- Class D Felony: Promoting Civil Disorder in the First Degree
PENALTIES FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGES
- Class A Misdemeanor: imprisonment for up to 1 year and/or fines of up to $2,000.
- Class B Misdemeanor: imprisonment for up to 6 months and/or fines of up to $1,000.
- Class C Misdemeanor: imprisonment for up to 15 days and/or fines of up to $750.
- Class D Felony: imprisonment for up to 7 years and/or fines of up to $10,000.
CHOOSE SMITH BAIL BONDS IN SOUTHEAST MISSOURI TODAY
Smith Bail Bonds is here to help if you or a loved one is charged with disorderly conduct in Cape Girardeau, Perry, Bollinger, Scott, New Madrid, Mississippi, Stoddard, and Pemiscot Counties. We offer affordable bail bonds, which is a way to pay for your bail so you can get out of jail without having to pay the entire amount, which can be significant. When you partner with us, you’ll pay only a small percentage of the bail set against you to us as our fee. We then pay the entire amount of your bail. As long as you meet your court dates, you will owe us nothing more. It’s that simple.
We are a 24-hour bail bond company located in Charleston, meaning no matter what time of day or night or what day of the year it is, we can help. We understand the urgency in getting out of jail, and we’re here to help. With over 20 years in the bail bond industry, we can help guide you every step of the way. Call our bail bond company to get started today!