Burglary Bail Bonds
HOW SMITH BAIL BONDS CAN HELP
Burglary is a serious crime in the state of Missouri. The penalties are as follows:
- If you are convicted of burglary in the first degree, this is a Class B felony that carries a penalty of up to 15 years in prison.
- If you are convicted of burglary in the second degree, this is a Class D felony that carries a penalty of up to 7 years in prison or less, depending on the circumstances.
When you are arrested for burglary, Smith Bail Bonds can help. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are here for when you need us. Whether you or a loved one has questions about the bail bond process, the cost of bail bonds, and the like, we can help. We are more than happy to point you in the right direction or get you started.
The bail bond process itself is relatively simple:
- You or a loved one contacts us.
- We gather some simple information, such as which crime you or your loved one is charged with, what jail they are being held in, and their personal information.
- We arrange payment with you or your loved one for our bail bond fee (a percentage of the bail amount set against you).
- We file paperwork with the courts on your behalf.
- You or your loved one goes free to prepare for trial.
As long as you or your loved one makes all of their court appearances, you owe us nothing more.
CHOOSE SMITH BAIL BONDS IN SOUTHEASTERN MISSOURI TODAY
Our bail bond company is proud to serve the counties of Cape Girardeau, Perry, Bollinger, Scott, New Madrid, Mississippi, Stoddard, and Pemiscot. Our bail bondsmen are passionate about helping you get out of jail so you can have your freedom while awaiting trial. We believe this is a right everyone should have. With our years of experience and our connections with the local Southeastern Missouri courts, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands.
If you need to know more or are ready to get started, please reach out to our local bail bond company today!